Ubigreen is accelerating the energy transition of tertiary and public buildings through digital solutions for optimizing buildings performance using two complementary offers: Ubigreen Energy & Ubigreen Workspace.
Making buildings eco-responsible thanks to data by measuring energy consumption and measuring the occupancy rate of buildings is Ubigreen’s ambition.
Ubigreen Workspace solution has been developed to respond to changing working methods which are in the midst of a revolution with the growing development of flex office. Ubigreen Workspace will optimize and improve the management of workspaces:
– Smart Office with occupancy rate measurement using connected sensors and the Ubigreen Workspace web platform,
– My Workspace, the mobile application to manage bookable spaces (workspaces, company restaurant and parking) in a few clicks & manage internal communication,
– Comfort to improve user comfort with, in particular, the measurement of air quality and CO₂ levels.
Ubigreen Energy solution was created with the aim of reporting all the information concerning the energy consumption of a building. Ubigreen Energy is a big data web platform for energy management that will allow you to monitor, analyze and optimize the energy consumption of buildings:
– Energy Management to measure and reduce energy costs & get help on compliance with the Tertiary Decree,
– Smart Metering to target energy savings with remote reading of consumption by use and monitoring of CPEs,
Because your comfort is at the heart of Ubigreen’s strategy, we provide you with an intuitive and intelligent web platform that centralizes and optimizes your building data (energy & occupancy).
UBIGREEN, a planon Group company
With Planon now a majority shareholder, Ubigreen will be able to draw on the international reach of the leader in commercial property management solutions to extend its geographical reach, establish its reputation and pursue its development.
Planon will enable Ubigreen to accelerate its international deployment and consolidate its position in France. For its part, Planon is expanding its energy management and sustainable development software offering and strengthening its ecosystem of sustainable smart building management solutions by acquiring Ubigreen.